Rasmali Home Made
- Doodh (Milk) 1.5 liter
- Cheeni (Sugar) 1/3 Cup
- Hari elaichi (Cardamom Powder) 1/4 Tsp
- Dry milk powder 1 Cup
- Maida (All-purpose flour) 1 Tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Oil 1 tbs
- Semolina 1 Tsp
- Anda (Egg) beaten 1 tbs
- Badam (Almonds)
- Pista (Pistachio)
- Kewra Water 1 Tsp
- In pot,add milk.Let it boil.Add,sugar and cardamom powder,mix well and cook until sugar is dissolved (approx.10 minutes).
- In bowl,add dry milk powder semolina,all-purpose flour,baking powder, and mix well.Add oil and gradually add egg and knead until soft dough is formed.Make small balls of equal sizes and press it. Add directly to the boiling milk(don’t let the dough or balls to rest)-Cover and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not stir or use any spoon Turn off the heat. Remove the balls from the milk and put in a serving dish.Add some kewra water or essence to the milk and pour over the Balls-Garnish with almonds and pistachio & serve chilled.
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.