- Plain flour 4 Cups
- Milk(lukewarm) 1 Cup
- Eggs 02 at Room Temperature
- Instant dry yeast 3 Tsp
- Melted Butter 6 Tbs
- Fine sugar 6 Tbs
- salt a Pinch
- Cinnamon Powder a Pinch
- Sugar Mixture (for coating)
- 1 Kilogram extra fine sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 grams vanilla sugar or Vanilla essence
- In a bowl,add yeast,milk lukewarm,sugar,salt,cinnamon powder,melted butter,eggs and mix well.Gradually add the flour and mix well.The dough should be soft and sticky.Transfer to a floured surface and knead about 10 minutes so that the dough should no more sticky but soft and smooth-Cover with cling film and let it rest for 1 & ½ hour or until doubles in size.
- Knead dough again and make a ball,divide into two equal pieces.
- Roll out dough into round shape to half inch thickness with the help of rolling pin.
- Cut with a doughnut cutter and cover for 20 minutes. -In a wok, heat oil (maintain oil temperature at 190 c while frying) and deep fry donuts on each side until golden brown. For sugar glaze
Mix all the glaze ingredients and Dip doughnuts into the sugar glaze and set onto wire racks to drain off excess or simply coat in powdered sugar..