Chicken Paratha Roll Recipe
- Dahi (Yogurt) 1 tbs
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- Fresh Cream 1 tbs
- Roasted Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
- Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- Chinese salt 1 tsp (optional)
- Chicken boneless cubes 400 Gms
- Oil 1 tbs
- Koyla (Charcoal) for smoke
- Lemon Juice 1 Tbs
- Orange Food Colour a Pinch
- Red Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala 1 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 Tsp
- Cooked chicken
- Pyaz (Onion) rings
- Spicy yogurt sauce
- Green Chutney/ Mint Chutney
- In bowl,add all-purpose flour,salt and mix well.
- Gradually add water and knead until dough is formed,cover and let it rest for 2 Hrs in Fridge.
- On working surface,add ghee and spread it.
- Take a small dough ball and press it,roll it with the help of rolling pin.
- Apply Ghee on it and roll it again
- Heat griddle,place rolled dough and fry from both sides with ghee.
On paratha,add cooked chicken,onion rings,spicy yogurt sauce and wrap with butter paper & serve.